We are always looking for more ways to make Dauphin Bible Camp a better place for campers, families & the community. With this in mind we have begun adding winter activities that encourage family time.
The Dauphin Bible Camp is please to announce the Dauphin Bible Camp Toboggan Hill (formerly known as Durston Hill). During the preparation phase for the construction of our new Kitchen Dining Hall we purchased the quarter that we are on which included Durston Hill. We realized that the hill had a lot of potential and was an important place for the community of Dauphin. So we have been working hard on making improvements to the hill to make it a safer place for families. Please contact our office for specifics regarding the toboggan hill or how you can be involved in making it a better place.
OPEN FOR THE SEASON
Interested in renting the hill or tubing at a different time? Contact us.
Please review our TUBING HILL RULES below
- Use tubing hill at your own risk!
- Tubing is a dangerous activity. Serious injury can result.
- Please do NOT slide in other areas!
YOU CAN HELP!
Right now we are asking those who love the tubing hill and want to be a part of improving it to sponsor a tube. We are wanting to add 22 commercial tubes to the hill this season. These are commercial grade tubes with a plastic bottom and canvas cover. They also have a loop for easier transport back up the hill. Each tubge costs us $100. You can help by covering the cost of a single tube, 1/2 a tube or multiple tubes. A tax deductible receipt will be issued for all donations. Please fill out this form.
Please review our TUBING HILL RULES
Use tubing hill at your own risk!
Tubing is a dangerous activity. Serious injury can result.
Please do NOT slide in other areas!
To minimize accidents, all tubers must abide by the following rules:
- It is recommended that all tubers wear helmets for their protection.
- For your safety please use tubes rather than plastic sleds. No wood or metal devices.
- Alcohol or tobacco is not permitted on Camp property.
- Tubing allowed only when hill is declared open by the Director, and only during daylight hours.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Tube in a safe & courteous manner in the designated runs only.
- BE SURE RUNWAY IS CLEAR BEFORE STARTING TO SLIDE!
- Get out of the runway immediately after stopping.
- Protect the slide runs - Use paths, don’t walk on runs, keep feet up when sliding.
- Building of jumps or other runway alterations is not allowed.
- Only DBC Authorized snowmobiles are allowed on the hill during maintenance hours.
- Never sit one person on top of another (side by side OK).
- DBC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Remember - if you suspect a neck or back injury, do not move the person! Get help!
- By using this tubing hill you agree with the following:
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
- As a condition of use of the tubing area and other facilities, users assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including but not limited to: the risks, dangers and hazards of tubing, skiing and all other recreational activities; collision with natural or man-made objects or with other persons; travel within or beyond the tubing area boundaries; negligence, breach of contract, or breach of statutory duty of care on the part of Dauphin Bible Camp and its directors, officers, employees, instructors, volunteers, agents, independent contractors, subcontractors, representatives, sponsors, successors and assigns (hereinafter collectively referred to as "DBC"). The user agrees that DBC shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and releases DBC and waives all claims with respect thereto. The user agrees that any litigation involving DBC shall be brought solely within the Province of Manitoba and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Manitoba. The Ticket Holder further agrees that these conditions and any rights, duties and obligations as between DBC and the user shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of Manitoba and no other jurisdiction.
- PLEASE ADHERE TO THE TUBING HILL RULES AND
- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY IN ALL ACTIVITIES.