Due to a recent fire that took our Kitchen, dining hall, and Chapel we have cancelled our current camp.  We are pushing forward to get occupancy for our New dining hall and kitchen.  We are awaiting a few final inspections.  If all inspections go well we will be continuing camp as planned.  We will continue to keep posting updates as things progress.